In this day and age, everyone wants to hold a camera. We sure know that it takes more than just a piece of equipment to produce a video. here is a description of what is needed to put together a good Video Production Brief.
- We surely need to know ‘whats’ of the video marketing on different levels such as.
- What is the purpose of your video?
- What are the key messages you want to communicate? consider this as the core importance of the video
- What style are you looking for this video to be in? This varies from video to video or even the maker too.
- What is your budget and deadline? This really helps the video making company and you to have a base picture of the kind of video you are expecting. If you need more info on this you can contact us *insert Contact ID here* so that we can give you an idea of how things work.
- when it comes to video production, it is crucial for one to know how one is going to work around your video…
- How will the video be distributed? Where and how your video is distributed will affect the style of the video. For example: if you want to make a promo video for a product. The process of video production differs from platform to platform.
- How big are you looking the video to be? Let’s admit it, not everyone is a pro and there is always something new being added to the video production services on a daily basis. That is what brings us to this question…one surely needs to know how big the video can grow, be made and who is good at all this. We at namesake productions cater all video production services ranging from corporate videos, promos, video marketing, and other video marketing services.
- Since video marketing is, on the whole, to reach out to the people…
- Where exactly is your video going? In other words, what does your target audience look like? This makes a major difference in the video production. Ex: A promo video is different from a documentary.
- Where does your specialty lay? In that particular video production, what special are you trying to add in? it can be a logo or a color scheme or a special sound track etc,
- Where does your inspiration come from? This is one of the major reasons why people today fail to present quality work in any video production service because they lack proper inspiration. one way to gain more inspiration is to feed oneself with what is happening in the market on a daily basis.